Cod Skins - 4.7oz TubeLoveThyBeast
At Polkadog Bakery, they're all about locally-sourced, made-in-the-usa, limited ingredient natural dog treats and these Cod Skins are no exception. The Cod used to make these crunchy sticks are wild caught in season by local fishermen on small boats in Alaska. Then, they hand-roll and slowly dehydrate each skin in their Boston kitchen to create this savory, healthy treat.
- Single Ingredient Treat
- Cod Sourced in United States
- Single ingredient treats are made with 100% wild-caught, sustainable Alaskan cod.
- Each skin is hand rolled and dried at low temperatures in Boston, Massachusetts.
- Single source of protein makes a delicious and healthy treat for pets.
- All-natural, locally-sourced treat contains no additives or preservatives.
- Dog and cat-friendly so it’s great for multi-pet homes with a satisfyingly crunchy texture.