Orijen Tundra Freeze Dried Dog TreatOrijen
Biologically appropriate dog treats
Orijen Tundra Freeze-dried Dog Treats feature a symphony of wild boar, goat, venison, and Arctic char. Made without cooking or preservatives, Orijen's Biologically Appropriate treats are gently freeze-dried to lock in the life-giving goodness and amazing flavors of fresh and regional ingredients for a reward your dog will truly love.
- High protein treats made with wild boar, goat, venison, and Arctic char.
- Made from 100% meat and nothing else: no preservatives or fillers. Low calorie and carbohydrate free
- Gently freeze-dried to lock in flavor and nutrition
- Guaranteed analysis to mirror Mother Nature for a diet that is biologically appropriate for your dog
- Available in 1.5 oz and 3.25 oz bags.
Goat, venison, wild boar, duck, lamb, lamb liver, mackerel, wild boar liver, goat liver, venison liver, goat kidney, goat tripe, venison kidney, venison tripe, wild boar kidney, mixed tocopherols (preservative).
Crude protein (min.) 45 % Crude fat (min.) 35 % Crude fiber (max.) 1 % Moisture (max.) 5 %