Slow Feeder Grey Marble, 3 sizesLoveThyBeast
A slow feeder bowl prevents your dog from eating quickly and in a hurry.
Because of the obstacles in the bowl, your dog takes longer to eat and it is more difficult to take large bites. This prevents obesity, vomiting, choking and poor digestion.
- Suitable for both water and dry and wet food
- Strong; made of poly sand, the heaviest and strongest bowl ever for your four-legged friend
- Non-slip; the heavy weight plus a non-slip finish keeps the bowl in place
- Sustainable materials; made of 70% sand for a green and animal friendly planet
- Handmade; every bowl has a unique finish
Pair with a Classic Dog Bowl in Grey
Set the table with a wooden serving tray to hold these bowls
SMALL ø 7" round - 1.5 " high - 0,65 kg - Pomeranian, Chihuahua, Malteser, Yorkshire Terrier
MEDIUM ø 7" round - 3.5" high - 1,25 kg - French Bulldog, Teckel, Pug Dog, West Highland Terrier, Beagle
LARGE ø 9" round - 3.5" high - 1,75 kg - Golden Retriever, Husky, Labrador, Dalmatian, Weimaraner, Vizsla
Easy to clean with water/wet cloth because of its soft texture, avoid using acidic products for the environment.
Made in Belgium